Current Favorites (Non Beauty)

8:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Music


I don't know what is with this song lately, but I've been keeping it on repeat. 


I have also gone back and listened to all their greatest hits and I've been asking myself why did I ever stop listening to them?! 

TV Shows 


I was spectacle about this show when it first came out, but it is amazing! I love seeing such a great latino cast on TV. It reminds me of a telenovela without the terrible acting. I seriously recommend it, I have already gotten so many people hooked on it! 


So since Parks and Rec is coming to a close I was looking for a new comedy show to start watching and I have to say this is it. The cast has such great on screen chemistry and the humor definitely reminds me of P&R and The Office. Also I have a major woman crush on Melissa Fumero, she is just goooooorgeous. 


Lastly, this show is absolutely adorable. They are on their third season already and every time I watch it I am just blown away with the amount of talent these kids have. It is incredible. I love all of Gordon Ramsey's shows, but I think this is my favorite. Do me a favor and just watch one episode! I'm telling you, you'll be hooked. 


Books 


I know the movie already came out a while back, but I did not want to watch it until I read the book. With Christmas break I finally got around to doing so and I'm hooked! I just finished the first book and I'm already anxious to begin the next one. If anyone is looking for a series to start reading, I highly recommend. Like most books, it does start off a little slow, but trust me keep at it and you won't want to put it down!


***
What's been going on?

This week I began my sixth semester at school! So far I don't feel overwhelmed by any of my classes or professors, but the amount of supplies I need to buy for some of my studios definitely won't be any fun. 

On a brighter note, tomorrow is Friday! Let's finish the week strong.

-m





0 comments: